Introducing AIM’s new FREE Visitor Survey Service for Independent Museums
Improving resilience through visitor experience benchmarking
Join the 30 who have already signed up and register for 1 of the 150 free places by 15th August 2013
Insights from the service will:
- Lend weight to funding bids
- Help attract and retain sponsors/investors
- Help prioritise ways to improve your visitor experience
- Identify which aspects of your visitor experience are being delivered best
- Guide staff training and briefing of contractors and suppliers
- Inform marketing and communications messages and strategy
- Inform admissions and other pricing decisions
The service will be delivered through an integrated e-survey and online reporting system which updates your results in ‘real time’.
Results for individual museums will be reported in charts and tables on an anonymised basis and will be benchmarked against similar participating museums.
Funded by Arts Council England (ACE) and developed by BDRC Continental in partnership with ALVA (Association of Leading Visitor Attractions), AIM’s Visitor Verdict will be free to 150 AIM members for the first two years with a low cost thereafter.
To give you the best chance of being part of AIM Visitor Verdict when it launches in October 2013, we are requesting that members sign up by 15 August 2013.